Monday, May 11, 2009

KL the city of SINS and DEVILSSSS!!!!

I can't believe that this sucks thing will happen to me.

People out there, Pulleaseee beware of PURPLE color Gen2 or Persona, with 4-5 Indian guys. These son of the bitch just robbed Tuck Seng and I in PJ old town, on the 1st May.

What the F*uk!!!!So hardworking robbed innocent people during da Labor Day!!!! With parang some more, I was so scared when 1 of the Indian guy pointed the parang at my back and ask me don't make any noise, or else he will slashed me. I was panic, I sqauded and used my jacket to cover my pretty face, scared later if they 劫财劫色 then jiak lat!!!! Then the other one was asking Tuck Seng to take out all his belongings, or else they will slashed me gao gao. Hollyshit!!! How we wish we had M16 at that moment.

Anyway, both of us feel thankful after all. At least we din get any hurt, those ass hole just grabbed our stuff then gone. Phew...lucky!!!

However, apparently both of us are having Post-Robbed Syndrome . We will looked around and around no matter where we are, be alert and cautious whenever we heard motor or car approaching. And seriously I have phobia with Indian. I'm not racist, I know not all Indian are bad guys, it just I'll automatically think of that incident whenever I saw Indians. I takut kepada Indian and I always have bad experience with Indians no matter during college or working time!!!!ArgHHHHHHH........

So people, please take good care of yourself whenever you are. Especially those in KL. KL is no more safe since N years ago, or I should said KL never safe. Be alert always and try not to be alone, and try not going out at nite. Better guai guai stay at home online or dota-ing. Devils and mercy people everywhere....

Scary >_<

9 comments:

大頭 said...

OMG
lucky din kena any hurt.
i also start hate KL leh

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yea lo...
Thanks GOD!!!
U muz bkful oso wo.
take care ar big show

ShiRLeXia said...

Yea... When I heard abt that I was so scared... It happened just so soon after we met!
This kinda thing always freaks me out, and yes, Malaysia is no longer safe to stay!!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

ya lo...
Taiping oso no longer 太平.
My mum's worker kena robbed last week,jz in fornt of the main entrance of The Store. The robbers slashed her face 1st b4 robbed her things.Poor lady, her face gone....
Terrible and mercy

Coral-Production said...

walao !!!! really nid becareful...
lucky nothing hapen to u n ur fren ..

H@naKo said...

haha...1st thing is closing ur face pulak! Reali your style eh~
opps...sorry..it's impolite..but so funny..

Anyway, becareful eh..even you're not in KL.Take care yea~ ^_^

Hayley said...

i received an email last time, teaches us on how to save ourselves when we are being robbed. in the case like this, you can just throw away your bag cos they are more interested on the bag than u. then u run at the opposite direction. but, not sure isit work.
anyway, everyone should be extra alert nowadays. its better to be safe than sorry.
take care~

BibuBibu said...

还记得我们去BAGAN LALANG 后喝茶吗? 我没去啦。。OCHEN送TUCK SENG 回家的。。他超怕的。。。哈哈!!

我昨天才从PG回来(不好意思,太匆忙了没约你出来)。。原本星期天就该抵达KL的。。不幸的,我车轮就在那天爆胎。。(它在PRANGIN MALL 的停车场遇害的)

轮胎旁边破了。。没得救,整个要换。。。
估计是被人刺破的。。×倒霉×

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

jay
yea...luckily we still ALIVE!!!!

ah fa
=='''
bo bian, my face is damm important 2me.they can slash me anywhere but not my face!!!
u too ar,always walking alone, be more alert and kful.pls take really good care on urself ya

Hayley
i received da mail too.but u definitely will 4got everything when it really happened,esp when u saw parang!!!
Arghh...my fren and I was so panic until we 4got 2c da car plate number!!!

Ah Boon
哈哈。。。我明白Ochen的感受,Tuck Seng现在回家都还会有阴影。

可怜,倒霉。。。人没事就好。就当破财消灾。

槟城治安也不会好到哪里去。应该说马来西亚治安真的没得救了,政治人物每天都在上演六国大封相。都没人理会每况愈下的治安,苦了我们升斗小民,民不聊生啊!!!