Friday, December 12, 2008

cHiLi‘s 不是辣椒,boLt 不是suPer dOg

It have been such a long long time I din have a proper dating with Jason, since both of us were super duper busy with our study, and me myself keep going back to Taiping when I free and abandoned him alone in KL (tat's wat he always complained about). Finally, yesterday he finished his part of thesis and we decided to have a proper dating in the late afternoon. Yay... \(^0^)/

For celebration of passing of my practical exam, we decided to treat ourselves in chili's. Yeah...it's one of our favorite eatery, wahaha...不管了,不管了。We want to 豁出去了!


He keep saying that his keep fit plan is successful, no more double chin. Hmm... but I think he gonna gain back what he lost in this meal lo...

My bottomless ice lemon tea. Glrpp glrpp glrpp...excuse me, refill plsssssss 0(n_n )/

He punya hot coffee, which I think I can make it by myself as good as this

One thing we like about chili's is their services, the waiter and waitress are very polite and helpful, and the serving of food is fast. And here come our main course. Yay yay... ^^


Jason's lamb shank, which is very eye pleasing. The sauce together with the meat had made a perfect combination. Yum yum...and the meat is very easy to cut off, just like chicken floss.


Okie, this is my lamb shoulder. The main reason I ordered this was bcoz of it's side dishes, the very very mushy mashed potato




Arhm......feel so bahagia once I put it into my mouth. Oh gosh, my heart was melting....

But my lamb shoulder was a let down. It's was too chewy as a chewing gum. It was very hard to cut off as I was trying sooooooo hard playing with the stupid shoulder together with my fork and knife =_= !!! Both of my hands and my pity mouth were so sore and pain after the meal. I'm gonna black listed it in my "black book'"!!!!! Argggh......


Mr J is going to on diet again when he saw the bills ;P

We bounced into BOLT after escape from chili's. Bolt, the hit dog star who have been brain-washed by the TV producer that actually he has super power. One day, he was accidentally shipped from Hollywood to New York. From there, he started his journey across the country, to get back to his owner and co-star Penny, together with his friends he met during the journey, abandoned house cat named Mittens and Bolt's hard core fans, a hamster named Rhino. Slowly throughout the adventure journey, Bolt found out that actually he doesn't have any super power and discovered that he doesn't need super power to be a hero. I was so obsessed into Bolt by his loyalty to his person. Wouldn't it be nice to have a dog such like bolt. And I'm sure you guys will definitely entertained by this passion, adventurous but clumsy hamster xD



I am looking forward to this cartoon. Hopefully it spring into the cinema A.S.A.P, cant wait to watch after I saw the trailer, seems like the nutty squirrel is falling in love with somebody in this 3rd series...












Okie, it's time to sleep now. Just an update guys, I'll be working as Edifier speaker exhibitor in the PC fair which held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center for this 3 days (12th-14th). So if you guys are interested in speaker, I'm ready to serve you. I'll be in the 3rd floor, the speaker room.
Hope to see you guys there. Good nitezzzzz........

6 comments:

Kway said...

不理了...讓我們拍拖去 XDD

xnos said...

wow!!chili's...i never go there, i think sure alot of nice foods there.haha!!have to try in future.
good luck in your work ya!!^^

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

kway
haha....真的是豁出去了.荷包又流血不止了。。。 T_T

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

xnos
the food is nice, but only 4 certain food.
muz order triple play, recommended cuisine, u cant miss it.

xnos said...

ok...i get it!!haha !
thank you ya!!^^ since alot of ppl went there have a nice meal..then i have to try dy..wakaka!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yes, u shd hv a try on it.
although it's a bit expensive but the meal really worth with the price