Friday, December 19, 2008

I am sick T____T



I am having terrible flu, bad cough and fever on and off for these few days. I have no idea whether it's kind of curse or ecosystem, I found out that I will definitely fall sick in every year end, the very serious one, it just like the small sickness during the year combine and become a combo. Haiz.... orn

Because of sick, I have to sacrifice an interview this morning, luckily the HR department allow me to postpone it to next week. And I need to sacrifice the movie which I'm very look forward to with Tania tonight. Sorry Tania... Wuwu T___T

And people, please stay away from me coz I'm a damm good biological weapon now, which transmit influenza virus *cough cough cough*
Stay away from me if you dont want to get infected!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Chaosis said...

好好照顾身体……不过太迟了……呵呵

你的生物武器一点都不强……哈哈!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

幸灾乐祸的家伙!
还好你跑得快,不然第一个先去轰炸你的房间!

Coral-Production said...

hhaa....take care take care...*_*

莎莎 said...

我也感冒了 >_<
好好照顧自己喔...

對了, 想問一問, 在 Blogger, 有計算瀏覽次數的程式嗎?

大頭 said...

AMITHABA

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

jay and bigshow
thanks thanks T___T
u guys are so sweet

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

Vanessa
both of us shd take good care of ourselves.
after recover v shd treat ourselves a very good meal. i jz eat bread+kaya everyday for my 3 meals
yes, it has. U can find it at the "add gadget" =)

Kway said...

好好照顾自己身体哦~3~ 最近天气也怪怪的

Wednesday said...

haha,u can take a rest at ur sweet home lor~haha,just now wanna find u de....but jason say u back dy...TThaha..(i forgot u told me before u wanna back home...haha)
drink more H2O,haha,eat some vege n fruits~
get well soon ya~

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

kway
謝謝關心,最近的天氣就像女人一樣,時常鬧彆扭,變臉比變臉大師還要快 (=_=!!!)
你也是哦,要多喝水和吃蔬菜水果.

阿嬷
i hope i can get well soon too. at least no more bad cough. i don wana b a mobile biological weapon anymore T___T