Sunday, February 15, 2009

wHat a v@LeNtine wE eVer Had

I'm not spending my valentine with my boy this year, coz he is having Digi advertisement shooting on this day early in the morning. Both of us have a common conception ~~ everyday is valentine's day if we are still in love with each other!!! There's no law and rule stated that couple should celebrate Valentine's rite?? And we found out tat Valentine's actually is a day for being water fish and as wat shirlexia said:"Valentine's Day is probably a day that a guy is being 'wat' (in Cantonese) to buy present, pay for meal (or meals), pay for movies, etc. While girls with roses on their hands would feel prouder on this special day." Since we stil can have meal 2gether in the other day instead of Valentine's day, and I prefer sunflowers (suddenly ah fa's face flashing in my mind) than roses. So we decided to carry out our own plan ~~ he went for his shooting and I'll had my day with my dearest cincai group members =P 各自各精彩!

Lijing was having a surprise in the early morning. Somebody's dad had called him and ask him to tackle his own daughter. OMG!!! Uncle, I know you can feel the love in the air in this day but your daughter is still young for match-making. The very kind heart dad was too worry about his daughter relationship life. Uncle take it easy okie? Relax.........

Okie, back to our cincai's plan. Tuck Seng was complaining of having kidney pain for few days. Thus the very pro and kind sonographer (tat's me) decided to give him a full body scan. The hapPy 3 F.R.I.E.N.D.S again had done a lot of camwhoring in the college. Ohyea...we love Hip Xiao Eng =D


My college, where I've spend my 青春 and my hardest time. So glad I've already graduated!!!!


Why we should do ultrasound scan and the price list....


Inside the cubical, the machine and the bed, where I carried out my routine scanning every morning


buttons on da machine and.....


the probes....


Yaya, I know I know. I'm look very pro in this photo. In fact, this is the truth ^^


Relax, it wont hurt you.....


What the heck!!!! Lijing is pregnant, is a baby boy, the 1st male having baby in the world @___@ All of us was shock


Baby khoo is sleeping in Lijing stomach.Ou....how cute is he c'',)

We enjoyed our "Valentine's" meals in Food Foundry after scanning and fooling around in the college. Yea....it has the best Mille Crepe in town, Tuck Seng even claimed tat it is better than the Malacca one. Shirlexia, you can come over here to try. Okie okie, let's have a look on the photos first.

chocalate mille crepe. Lijing commented tat the coco powder topping is better than milo powder.yummy.....


vanilla mille crepe, used to be my favourite. But now it has got beaten by....


the strawberry mille crepe. Marvelous.....a slice from heaven

Here come the maincourse ^^


Button mushrooms with garlic and butter


Chicken cordon bleu


Yay...jom makan!

3 of us have a great time 2gether, laughing laughing and eating. I'm happy to spend my time with them and my boy is happy with the shooting coz his company increase his pay and treat him a good meal =))
Who said we must spend Valentine's day with our love one. What's so special on Valentine?You tell me!!!!


P.S ~ Lijing, thanks for the photo. You are the best photography manyzer =D
(more photos in my facebook)

8 comments:

ShiRLeXia said...

Aaaaarrrrhhh... I only want the cakes!!!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

hehe...
u can go 2 try at food foundry at ss17.wakaka

Coral-Production said...

yaya..i wan the cake got coco powder de...nice !!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yea...it's nice.
but i stil prefer the strawbeery one

lala said...

woi nice pics!!!

and the cakes, hmmmmmmmm

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

thanks nenek, my fren will be very glad to hear tat ^^
ohyea...the cakes are damm nice

Kway said...

原來肚子里頭的baby是醬look的@3@
hi-tea time @3@

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

这是从3D扫描中看到的样子,和真正的有些差别地。。。