Monday, March 9, 2009

Handicap c@t.... >_<

Merely fall down in my workplace yesterday. Blame my slippery shoes and the floor. Luckily I managed to balance myself before my ass kissing the floor (phew.....), but unfortunately I've sprained my ankle and it is DAMM PAIN.

Went for doctor consultation this morning and he decided to give me 2 days MC and referred me for physiotherapy before I heading back home. This is my 1st time for physiotherapy treatment and it was damm COOL!

I tot I'll meet Kang Lun in physio department, but that fellow is on leave today. All the physiotherapists are very kind and helpful. 1st, the very friendly physiotherapist, Emily help me to do the so-called ultrasound treatment. Putting some gel (same type of gel using in the ultrasound scanning) on my ankle and used a transducer rub around my ankle, for about 10 mins.

After that, here come the COOL part. My feet need to be freezed in a super duper cool liquid for 15 mins, in order to enhance the recovery of the tearing tissue. My foot was wrapped like a "Bak Zhang", and the bloody cool liquid will flow inside the wrapper to freeze my pity foot. The liquid is as cool as ice (or more cooler than ice??!!!), my foot was numb after the treatment.


Doing the cooling treatment. The liquid was flowing down from the blue pail.


My wrapped foot looks like robot foot. Transformer season 2.....

After all the treatment, Emily put on an ankle guard for me. Now my foot really looks like "Bak Zhang", and I need to wear it for at least 1 week and need to come back again for follow up treatment T__T


meow's paw with ankle guard

And I am walking like a crab now, especially when there's a stair case, have to 打横来走.

Haiz....hope can recover soon. Feel like I'm a liability for my hospital, wuwu.... I want get back to work (T.T)

10 comments:

ShiRLeXia said...

Aiks, now cannot kia kia kua kua hip xiao eng liao?

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yea...oni can guai guai sit at home T_____T

Hayley said...

aiyoyo meow.. poor meow.
must rest alot and i heard must refrain from eating certain food le..
take care ok!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

thanks hayley.
i will =)

xnos said...

wow..are you okay?
looks quite serious..have to rest at home only lo..cannot walk too much..^^
take care ya...

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

ya...ok gua.
everyday need 2go 4 physiotherapy,stil hv 9 times more.
thanks 4 ur concern ya =D

BibuBibu said...

u seems enjoy your therapy wo ==''''
meow meow balancing very good 1...u shd train up urself edi lo
recover liao ma???

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yo ah boon!!!finally u're here ^^
actually i quite enjoy it, get 2 know some very friendly physiotherapist,wahaha...
meow meow currently learning how 2 walk properly, the physiotherapist said my walking position actually is wrong all the while =='''

Kway said...

要好好照顧身體~3~
身體好了才能到處kiakia kuakua @3@

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

对呀对呀!不然就要拿着拐杖到处跑了 T.T