Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meow meow landed in PeNanG

Was landed in penang for "chun chun" 1 week adi. Still trying my best to suit myself with working life and the lifestyle in penang. I miss KL badly, especially my dear, my KL buddies, the cincai group members, the KL's food, and the LRT, which had been my loyal public transport for 7 years.

I was living without internet connection for 1 week, due to there is out of free port for my block!!! The very "kiam siap" TM net doesnt want to add a new device in my block so that I have to wait for somebody to terminate his/her streamyx service then only I can apply for it.
Arghhh....that's why i HATE TM net!!!!!!!!!

Despite of the internet connection, my house is great in overall. At least it's a place I can call it as a HOME.
My house is a 3 rooms condo, which is fully furnished. I'm staying in the medium room. There are only 3 of us staying in the house. Let me show you guys some very nice pic of my house =)


The living room. I love the red sofa sooooo much. A very comfy sofa for watching TV....


Decors from Joane (1 of my housemate), which she bought when she traveled around the world.


The city view from the balcony and...


Yay, the sea view from the other side. The Gurney Plaza is just opposite of my condo, within walking distance.


The night view. Can see the lights from the buildings of mainland.


The very clean, neat and tidy kitchen.


Magnet stickers from all over the world



Do come to visit me when you guys free. For girls I'll provide the accommodation. While for guys, there's a 5 stars hotel just beside The Gurney Plaza, the G hotel, with sea view for each room. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay there =D

Have to stop here, going back to penang at 6pm later. Have to work for half day tomorrow. Sob sob.... (T.T)
Will update about the jiak jiak and hip xiao eng in penang in my next blog. Stay tuned =))
Take care people, miss you...... (n_n)/

15 comments:

Hayley said...

ur house looks very nice and cozy ma...

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

thanks hayley ^^
yea, it is!! feel very homey, at least can lesser my homesick =)

ShiRLeXia said...

OMG!!!
Your house looks really good!!! I wish my rented house is so nice too!!!

大頭 said...

walao looks like so comfortable there nia, better than here many many

Johanna said...

100% better than TBR.
enjoy ur life in Penang la~
take care ^^

Coral-Production said...

not 100% is 1000% ...^^
i like the view..can see the seaside..so nice..like it..
if KL can see sea then good lo..

xnos said...

penang is a nice place..^^
wow..ur house looks very beautiful...i love the kitchen..haha!!=p

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

shirlexia
yea....it's really good.rm250 can rent tis kind of house i really appreciate liao.bo tan hiam liao la

big head, johanna and jay
yea..it's 1000% better than TBR.but feel lonely sometime at home coz my housemate seldom at home.i am alone most of the time
i miss TBR life,it's much more lively and noisy.not like here, so quite....very easy to get emo when looking at the seaview
Haiyo...i miss u all la

xnos
yea...the kitchen is nice.the mood oso better when doin cooking in such a clean and tidy kitchen =)

莎莎 said...

nice place!!! new job, new place, new life....hope u are enjoying it!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

thanks vanessa.
i hope i'll enjoy it one day.
stil missing the KL life so badly.....

Anonymous said...

good environment ler, not bad what.

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yea...i love my hse =D
but sometime feel lonely coz i always alone at home =(

Kway said...

Nice house
not money to 5star hotel
so cant find u liao XD

BibuBibu said...

frankly, i love d decor le..esp the red sofa!! =P

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

kway
u can sleep on the red couch if u don mind =D

Ah boon
yea....me too.the only thing i wan to steal when i move out is the red couch.
nyek nyek nyek...