Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008 and HeLLo 2009 (^_^)/

Time flies, I've been finished walking my 365 steps of 2008.
Start from today, I'll start my 1st step of 2009.
Hoping that the road will smoother and there are more exciting views along the road.
Hoping that I can reach my destination in this year.
Touching the ground of Australia.



Earn more
$$$$$$, give myself and my family a better life.
Sponsor some kids in China (Hey, we have the same target, shirlexia, jia you jia you)
Involve myself more in those volunteer activities.
Fully utilize my book shelf by buying more books.
Travelling, I am always thinking of going to Taiwan for few years adi (shirlexia, we have the same target again =P)
Stay healthy and wealthy so that I can achieve what I want.

I definitely believe that 2009 will be a better year for me, it's always good to be optimistic rite,and I am a strong holder of the quote "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN". So those 衰神 please stay away from ME! shew shew shew....
and Mr.Good Luck you are always welcome to hang up on me =)) come come come, malimalihome.....

So people, here I wish you all have a h@pPy 2009. Tomorrow is another day. Next year is another year. 2009 will be a good year for all of us!!!Stay tuned.... *wink wink*

6 comments:

H@naKo said...

hoi hoi~Happie 2009~~~~~!!!
Make sure to fulfill ur wishes and get me a nice gift from Taiwan!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

ah fa, h@pPy 2009 to you too.
wont forgot ur gift de, don worry!
I heard tat taiwan sunflower is very nice, i'll bring u a big big sunflower har ^^

xnos said...

新的一年!!要好好加油咯!
祝你一路顺风哦!!赚多多钱,可以到处去玩!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

谢谢!
你也是哦!最后一个学期了,好好加油,顺顺利利毕业!赚多多钱,然后咱俩在世界某一个角落相遇 ^^

ShiRLeXia said...

Mentioned my name so many times means I cannot not leave comments lar???
Well I see we have the same target... But all of them need money you see, and I just spent whole lot of money shopping for CNY clothes!!! ;(

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

opps...u have seen thro my trick.haha...
ya, u r rite.tat's why both of us need to work hard, i'm stil job hunting, hopefully can get a job asap, then oni can achieved our target.
huat ar.....