Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 1st 3D scan =))

I've spent my last day of 2008 in the college for the whole afternoon, learning 3D scan for fetus.
It's not so difficult and complicated as I thought, just need to get use to the button.
And luckily I got a quite sonogenic patient. Yay.... so here's da pictures


the baby is sleeping in mama's womb, zzzzz........


See, the baby is awake. This handsome boy noticed that we are scanning on him. Smiling, waving his hand and saying hello to us. Look, he has a sharp chin and the baby's father claimed that the baby is as handsome as he is =D

So people, who want to be my white mice?????

6 comments:

Hayley said...

so cute.. this is such a great job... hehe

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

meow meow =^_^=....
so when is ur turn for me to scan you =p

大頭 said...

when i free i also let u scan my 3month big baby

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

big show, i think urs shd b 6 mth adi lo, almost due adi lo xD

Kway said...

baby好像真的對鏡頭微笑哦xd
以后可能是個上鏡的大明星

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

对呀对呀!
scan他不久后baby就醒了,开始在妈妈肚子里面手舞足蹈然后咧嘴说cheese =D