Tuesday, November 18, 2008

12th Home Decoration Exhibition

Oh yea, the 12th Home Decoration Exhibition, the most-awaited exhibition for those who are planning to renovate, redecorate and refurbish their home was coming to town. It was a 4 days exhibition and was held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center from last thursday until sunday. It was a convenient one-stop marketplace for better home-solution and good-living as you can find variety of products and services just under one roof.

I was working as 1 of the event crew for this exhibition. A lot of funny people I've met and I've made some new friends ^0^

This is my working station, the info counter, whatever regarding the exhibition you can seek for my help. A lot of visitors impressed with the crafting in front of my counter table, which I only realized during the second day of the exhibition. My job is quite relax, so it's very easy for me to get sleepy caused...

there were 6 comfy beds from Goodnite arranged just nicely opposite my counter. The sales person encouraged those potential buyers to test the bed personally by lying, rolling, sitting in whatever position they like.zzzzz......

I was attracted and astonished by those lighting materials. Some of them can cost >20k. And of course there are really trendy, elegant and pleasing to the eyes.


Visitors can get some ideas how to turn their backyard into garden in their pursuit to have a beautiful home from those Garden, Landscape & Swimming Pool companies.

There still a lot of interesting goods and products which i never seen before. Too bad that I din have enough time to have a thoroughly look on the exhibition. Some of the products were managed to catch my eyes.

The goose's wings, which actually are the spoons and forks.

Trendy and stylish house plate number

Guess what! Nowadays Nippon paint have their own mascot,lets check them out...

Ta Da.... Aren't they cute and cuddly?

These triplet were damm hot and were rocking over the exhibition. No matter children or adults were attracted and entertained by them. And they enjoyed photo shooting very much =D



They will posted whatever post you asked, how friendly are them. Of ciurse I won't miss the chance to take with these triplet. Yeeeeee......say chhese ;D



(From the left) wednesday, wei, ting and tracy, try to be pro....

with stacey, my pretty pregnant manager, our big mama =))

After working for 4 days, our legs are not our legs anymore, sore and tired, so we decided to pamper ourselves with some good meal. So here we are in chilis. I've ordered myself a mushroom soup and Caesar sald, coz I'm having constipation for 4 days since the 1st day of work. Arggh....I wana poo it poo it!


It's really a fantastic and worth-to-visit exhibition for those who want to learn, discover and explore the complete needs for renovation, refurbishment and redecoration of house. So stay tuned for the upcoming Homedec next year. Mark your diary and do not miss it at the same place, with the same organiser, C.I.S Network.

3 comments:

lala said...

finally you wrote something in your blog again...! i've been checking like crazy hehehe

xnos said...

wao~~you take alot of nice picture!!haha!!
although it's quite boring for me, i like the garden part..very beautiful!!^^
next time if you have chance try to visit the ikea near THE CURVE there.very nice..

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

ummi
thanks for supporting my blog dear.
haha...hv been bz with the event recently.
looking 4ward for the potlak....

xnos
ya...the ikea, i like it as well. the design is impressive and attractive.
stay tune for the homedec next year, there's more interesting things to see. this time is more on kid based, so tat's y u get boring a bit.
anyway thanks for the visit ^^