Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mamma Mia, here i go again. My my, how can i resist you.....


Yes, finally i watched Mamma Mia \(^0^)/ with Song yesterday night. And as most of the people said, this movie is really damm GOOD. It is a musical movie based on the ABBA classical songs. I've been caught on ABBA goodness since I was in secondary school.

I love all the songs. It really impressed me when Meryl Streep singing the dancing queen. She and her 2 best friends, Julie Walters and Christine Baranski dance and jive together with all the villagers. I cant help myself from singing along and grooving with the music ~o(n_n)o~

Meryl Streep is so beautiful and sparkling and she really has a good voice. Her version of Slipping Through My fingers was really touching. I wana ask my mum to practice this song and sing to me when I get married =P

As shirlexia said :"I think Meryl Streep is simply awesome! She is almost 60 years old and look at the way she acts and sings and dances! She is simply good!!! And I simply admire her!!!"
Yes, I totally agree with that. Dont you think she is gorgeous. She is 59 but still can acts, sings and dances like 19 or even better. Meryl, you Rock!!!!!

I love the Mamma Mia shooting location as well. The Kalokairi, the island in the movie and is actually Skopelos, an island in Greece. I love the white sandy beach, love the blue crystal clear water (definitely a perfect spot for snorkeling), love those "Flinstone" houses along the beach, love the chapel on top of the rocky mountain where sophie had her wedding at, love the deco of sophie's wedding dinner, and of course the the wedding and bridemates dress. Finally I had some ideas what to wear for my cousin's wedding, I'm gonna be the bridemate soon (^-^)

This is the happiest movie I've seen in ages. It really watchable. Song and I were still in the Mamma Mia mood after finishing the movie. Both of us are looking forward for the original DVD and OST. I've been listening to ABBA's songs again and again for the whole day.

Mamma Mia, here i go again. My my, how can i resist you.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

RWARRR...Finally found ur blog...

EEE... u guyz had been hanging out WITHOUT US !! how can larh??
jz miss those days that we hang out together.. =,(
jio us together next time narh~

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

heard that it IS a good movie. I plan to watch it soon!

Hope to see more reviews from you.

Take care!

I wan go out too~~

ShiRLeXia said...

Wohoho! You watched it finally?
It's so GOOD right???
KK wanted to come to KL for the musical in December, but then decided not cos he has no money, so sad... Otherwise I would be going too!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

soon and nicole
miss u guys too. will jio both of u for our next outing. dont worry =P
nicole, muz watch mamma mia. it's really worth to watch =))

shirlexia
yooo.it's really dammm nice.wahaha...
ahhh....too bad.when is the musical?i wana watch it too. how abt v go to watch without him?keke...
i'm so bad

ShiRLeXia said...

The musical is next month! I think ticket almost sold out liao lor! It's at Istana Budaya!
Oh well, if anyone wants to go, I'm happy to go one...

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

u let me know the date and price.i go check out

Anonymous said...

Yea the movie is really damn nice, the shooting location really damn nice too. hope someday i might travel over the island. My housemate bought the DVD adi, and im keep watching it again and agian. my office pc saving the MAMMA MIA OST, have to listen to that everyday haha, really adicted in to it. So sad i will miss the musical in kl this dec...pity

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

i've bought the ost oso, cant wait the original, so bought the pirated to satisfied my soul 1st. and i'm listening to it everyday. the songs are damm nice =))
hope they will come 2 perform at KL again. i wana watch too. so sad to miss it T-T