Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OMG!OMG!OMG!!!

Guess what? I'm so happy and excited now. Winnie Ho from 2V1G just left a comment for me at my blog personally.
Oh gosh...am i dreaming. I kept slapping and cubiting myself, I never thought that somebody in 2V1G will read my blog. Feel that I'm so close with somebody which I admired *yay...........shouting inside my heart* Here's wat she wrote:

Winnie 何芸妮 said...
thanks for the comment.
guess what? I am a cat lover too!! I really like your blog title "dialog with the cat" ...
Wish we could deliver better music in the future.
I juz went to a fantastic gig today, and found my new inspiration.

Thank you winnie, I really like and impress by your music. I definitely will recommend 2V1G to all my friends. I have been and will always be your supporter \(^0^)/
Looking forward to your 2nd album and next performance ~o(n_n)o~

3 comments:

大頭 said...

erm.... actually i dunno who she is leh :$

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

she is a local artist.
champion of the 2000astro新秀大赛.
you can go2 her blog 2 hv a look, it's under my link ~~ 何芸妮@winnie ho ^^

Johanna said...

i have tagged u, go c my blog~