Tuesday, November 4, 2008

H@v3 FuN wiTh pHotOfunia xD

Recently i've found a quite interesting website, the photofunia through my friend. It's a website which you can add some nice and funny effects to your photo.

I've played with this website and had made some nice and funny photo from my own and my friends photo. Let's have a look on them.

I love this picture so muchhh.... It just like I am looking at my photo with my hubby when we were young, and browsing through all the sweet memories we had when I was 70. Sweet (#^.^#)


Jason in da starwars xD


My portrait. I always dream to have my own portrait. Who can draw for me FOC?


Portrait of yin, nice ler


yo yo yo...wednesday on the advertisement board ^^


and ghost kid as well. The sandwich adv


xnos, I've showed Angelina Jolie your design and she like it so much. You see, she is wearing your logo Tee. Wheee.....


Wuaaaa... nenek u are wanted!!! Quick quick cabut for your life. I'll covered you, don't worry. You know I'm always a good friend. Cheeky me =P


Chaosis, the PM. Oh puleasss reduce the petrol price...

Last but not least, I'm gonna show you all my favourite photo.

Ta Da
......
.....
....
...
..
.


Isn't he cute. Big show, two hot chicks were attracted by you...bahagia ler

You guys can just log onto http://www.photofunia.com and start make your own photo. Have fun ^^

11 comments:

大頭 said...

aiyo
me malu liao la XD

wat a interesting website

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

wahaha...hope u like ur pic ^^

Chaosis said...

几乎整家人无一幸免==”

Wednesday said...

yalo yalo...hahaha^^

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

wahaha...
tat's wat called friend ^^

xnos said...

haha..very nice photo~~!!haha!!
wao!!famous actress wears my design tee...yeah!!
thanks ya..^^

Hayley said...

the site is fun isn't it.. ;))
i have made some for myself too. hehe.

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

xnos
wahaha...u r welcome.i'm sure she will help u promote ur shirt to other celebrities as well ;)

hayley
ya true. i hang myself on tis website for the whole afternoon.hehe...

lala said...

nenek...liked what you did with the pics, especially the last one hehehe

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

nenek u stil here?
i tot u cabut adi.haha...
miss u nenek, hvent seen u for few weeks adi.muaks

lala said...

waaaaaa im still here! :)