Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ampang Korean Village ~ Woo Ga Chon

19th October 2008 Sunday

It's a rainy evening, and I had no idea with my dinner. Missed mummy's dishes, a bowl of hot soup will be nice in this cold weather >_<

Wei, my ex-housemate and one of jason's best Dota mate had suggested Korean food and 8 of us were agreed with his great idea. Yay...I've craved for Korean Food for a period already. Whee...finally tonight i can satisfied my appetite.

The restaurant was located at Ampang Korean Village. The design and the Korean Boss was looked alike with the previous restaurant i went.


This was the menu, which looked like Death Note for me =="


The Seafood Toufu Soup was drooling me from the menu, thus i decided to fill my stomach with it ^^

Aldosterone level of 8 of us kept rising up when seeing the waiter serving the side dishes non-stop, until our table was filled with those appetizing side dishes. Kimchi had won the most people choice award as we kept refilling it for the whole night.

scrumptious side dishes


my seafood toufu soup, and it's still boiling. Hot and spicy! Lip-smacking


Hubby's bi bim bap. Great taste when mixed with da sauce provided


The meal of the night (picture grabbed from expiringdate.blogspot.com)

6 comments:

H@naKo said...

I'm hungry...>.<

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

i'm hungry after i finishing this blog too...meow

xnos said...

haha..somemore got "meow"..^^
me too hungry here..i ate one time korean food b4 only..huh..so miss the taste...

lala said...

so much food!!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

xnos
meow meow =^.^=
i'm korean food die hard fans.
kimchi is my fav, find a day v go 2 hv korean food 2gether la ^^

ummi
hehe...when r v hving our potlak?

lala said...

hehe, i dunno about potluck. because you said you only want to bring maggi mee...!!!! :D