Monday, October 13, 2008

One Utama~~Pasta Zanmai

Tania and I was so haPpy to have a meet up again with this petite nenek, Ummi after our last meet during written exam.

This lady just came back from her raya mood, and mukanya looks berseri-seri. I was glad that finally she put on some weight, looks more healthier. I hope i can donate my excess fat to her =P

3 of us decided to have our late lunch at One Utama Pasta Zanmai. It was already 2 months since my last visit with Vanessa. I miss the pasta so much, slrpp slrpp slrpp...oops, my drool started to pour out already.

Pasta Zanmai has got to be one of the best hidden eateries in One U as u can just walk pass the row for so many times without noticed it. So be high alerted and watched out for this sign in the ground floor.


3 pretty neneks were busy chatting while waiting for the food to be served. Ummi was so pleased and blissful with the present which Tania bought for her from Bangkok.

present from Miss T, da zebra stripes bag.

see how joyful this nenek is. Nenek, make sure you wear your leopard panty as well when u carry this bag and show us a cat walk xD

Dang dang dang, finally our foods were served.

the teriyaki and japanese mushroom pasta. The cream sauce (today a bit salty)and the japanese mushroom had made this cuisine a succeed.


a jug of pitchy flavor fruit tea. Forgot to take the picture of it before i digged out the fruits. Combination of strawberry, kiwi, honeydew, red apple and orange. Must try!!! It is fresh and fruity.


Neneks, we must order this next time~~Teriyaki chicken to onsen tamago pizza. Damm nice, it's fingers licking good!

On our way back home, we were amazed by this fascinating view

the rainbow, color bridge in the sky

and it started to rain after a few seconds...

over the rainbow

5 comments:

lala said...

Wooo...cool blog nenek! Even though I couldn't read most of the articles, I love the pictures!!! Ok I will wear my leopard-print undies with my zebra bag soon! :D

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

waa...looking foward to ur sexy look soon ya xD

Hayley said...

hey there.. york mei here..
jz dropping by. ;)
great blog u have!! keep up!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

thanks =)

Anonymous said...

少少的先留個言~ hehe~
看到那彩虹照片,心裡才忽然記起世上原來真有彩虹,香港的天空太狹小了,回想起上一次看到彩虹,也許要數到十多年前吧!
照片中的彩虹很美!周遭的文字我可還沒看清,hehe~~ (看英文有點太累~ :p)