Thursday, October 23, 2008

MALAYSIA Responsible Dog Ownership Day 2008

19th Oct 2008 Sunday

Today gotta be the greatest weekend I ever had for this month. Tania and I were bringing Gucci to Malaysia Responsible Dog Ownership Day 2008, held by the puppy.com.my. It's time for gugu to socialize ^^


Tania will picked me up at Bangsar LRT station as usual. I started my journey around 8.30am, but the stupid, lousy and unreliable LRT was having some kind of maintenance at that moment. *drats* We passengers were required to disembark at particular stations to change train (for 4 times) if we wished to continue our journey. All of us were so furious and frustrated about it!!! Why until nowadays the service of the train still a disappointment and sucks?!!Where's all the money that we paid went to? It's ridiculous to claim that Rapid KL still losing money since there are hundred and thousand and million of people using LRT and bus everyday. They should change their name to "Rapid ROSAK"

I've took nearly 1 hour to reach Bangsar station which normally take me about 30 minutes. Geram!!! However, my geramness faded away when I met my adorable God son, Gucci. He kept kissing me and had kissed away all my geramness. Lalala...

Gugu is enjoying the air-cond, so bahagia

We reached Central Park around 10am.

Gugu cant wait to get out of the car

Tania and I were so worried about Gugu that he will 'ki siao' when seeing so many of people (Gugu always prefers get close to people than dogs). But both of us were absolutely wrong, coz.........WE were the person who 'ki siao' first when we saw soooooo many types of cute puppies and dogs as we stepped out of the car. Especially me, I couldn't control myself when seeing so many Golden Retriever pacing around the garden. Hey, there are my dream dog I can't help myself stop snapping on them. They were just to hard to resist

==""


Red Devil in DKNY sunny



Bay watch 2008


whooooaaaa...so many Mc Dreamies here


meet Melissa, the artist dog

Melissa on the STOP cd cover with her owner Jane, bought it from PAWS


miss T with da red devil

I'm gonna own my Mc Dreamy in da future and I will named him as PUMA. I'll trained him to be smart and I will gave my love on him to make him the world happiest dog.Wahaha...hubby please don't jealous ya =P

Ok, come bac to Gucci, we had abandon him for so long. Tania had bought a new chain for Gugu, it's in blue and green with some small bones around he chain.

Gugu's new chain


tania and gugu in his new chain

There were full of variety of performances in the event. I was impreesed by those police dogs in helping bomba and rescue team in their job, especially in looking for the drugs and criminal and rescuing trapped people. Besides, the Police K9 Unit had performed various demonstration together with their bomb detection dogs from USA and showed the public some newly acquired German Shepherd.

bomba was demoing how's the dog looked for the drugs

The doggies games were really entertaining. There were some dogs ran into the wrong owner or ran out of the field ==" in the "Run to Your Owner" session. The musical chair game session was so exciting, the owners need to fight for a chair to sit as music stop and ask their dogs to sit as well.

3 of us were busy socializing with other dogs and owners. Here are the pics of those adorable doggies ^^

Hush puppy, and this clumsy fellow keep dripping his drool on my pants and legs,yaks...it's sticky



apologizing with his innocent face...==""


Poodle


Pinky


beep beep...fur kids on board


家有贱狗


yo yo yo...this punky Schnauzer had caught my eyes


cute white little puppy


st bernards


gorgeous husky


chow chow


Gugu had become 师奶杀手


Gugu was tired

We left the park around 12pm, coz it's getting hotter and 3 of us were tired and hungry. We decided to have our lunch at SS/2. We tried a new restaurant, the Leo's Cafe


Both of us only realized that Amber Chia is the spoke person of the cafe when we saw the menu


I've ordered a set of butter seafood yee mee with a cucunber lime juice. The yee mee tasted good, but the taste of the cucumber lime juice was a bit weird. You guys can try by eating cucumber and lemon together if u want to imagine the taste =P

the butter cream seafood yee mee, yummy yummy...

cucumber lime juice. uhmm...no comment

We finished our lunch in a flash, coz we left Gugu alone in the car. So next time when u saw a white maltese sitting alone in a car by the road side, tat's mean we may just having our meal around ^^

Ohh ou...I discarded my Monday practical exam again =.="

No comments: