Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thank you!

Yay...finally the practical exam is OVER!!!

Can i pass?Hmm...this is a good question, coz I'm also not sure about it, but 1 thing I can tell is I performed much more better than the previous exam, at least I knew what was I doing and i managed to get all the images ^0^

I want to express my grateful to those who had gave me so much of physically and mentally support. THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate it.

Papa and Mummy, thank you for paying so much money for this course, and never gave me pressure in my study.

My little sis, xiang. haha...thanks for your GOOD LUCK sms!!!

jason, thanks for always be my side. I know I was not in the good mood few days before the exam becoz of stress, and kept losing my temper on you and kept scolding on you although u had done nothing wrong, and I knew that you kept tolerating. Thanks a lot for your understanding and consideration.

tania, thanks for always encouraged me, keep convincing me about my scanning skills and keep praying for me. Thanks for all the prayers.

ummi, thanks a lotz for your mentally support!!! Thanks for coming to college personally just wanted to wish me GOOD LUCK(it's really touching nenek), and waited for me until i finished my exam.



xueyin and wednesday, thanks for the “GOOD LUCK” wished before i left home, it's really keep me up. And yin, thanks for the best wishes ribbon ^^


big show, thank you for your support as well!!! Thank you for bringing your friends for me to practice. You guys are rock!!!

keat, thanks for the sms in the morning. I never expected that you will still remember my exam date. Thank you for bringing your sister, brother and yourself for me to practice. Thank you for believing in my professionalism. Arigato...

siew cheng, reginne and all the 2007B juniors, thank you for your support and encouragement. Believe in ourselves that WE CAN DO IT!!! Whether or not can we pass the exam, at least we already tried our best.

Dr. Ong, thanks for allowed me to attach and kepo in your clinic for the whole month. Thank you for your guidances and advices. I really gained a lot of extra knowledge for that whole month.

Thanks GOD, thanks for your help and guidance during the scanning. Thank you for being there as i seek for your help.

I hope there's nobody going to fail for this practical exam. No more Desperate Sonographer Season 4 pulleaseeeeeeeeeee.......

5 comments:

大頭 said...

XD tuo pek gong sure bo pi u de

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

Kam xia Kam xia xD

H@naKo said...

clap clap clap~
it's party time!!

diaLoG wiTh tH3 c@t said...

yaya...
shirlexia said she wan 2 cook 4 me.
find a day both of us go 2 her hse 踩场.haha...xD

莎莎 said...

恭喜考完了...